Publications derived from workshop presentations:
- Göran Collste, contribution to Health Care of Persons without Permanent Residence Permits: Ethical Aspects of Treatment Requiring Aftercare, report by the Swedish National Council on Medical Ethics. Stockholm: SMER 2020:6. (In Swedish) (In English)
- Eli Feiring, Gloria Traina, Joar Røkke Fystro and Bjorn Hofmann. “Avoiding
Hypersensitive Reluctance to Address Parental Responsibility in Childhood
Obesity.” Journal of Medical Ethics Online First (2020).
- Erik Malmqvist and Christian Munthe. “What High-Income States should do to
Address Industrial Antibiotic Pollution.” Public Health Ethics 13:3 (2020),
- Jesper Ahlin Marceta. “Resolved and Unresolved Bioethical Authenticity
Problems.” Monash Bioethics Review 38:1 (2020), 1–14.
- Jesper Ahlin Marceta. “Authenticity and Physician-Assisted Suicide: A Reply to Ahlzén.” Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy (forthcoming).
- Polaris Koi. “Born Which Way? ADHD, Situational Self-Control, and
Responsibility.” Neuroethics (2020).
- Joona Räsänen. “Why Older People should be Allowed to Change Their Legal Age”. Aeon (9 October 2019).
- Joona Räsänen. “Moral Case for Legal Age Change.” Journal of Medical Ethics
45:7 (2019), 461–4.
- Joona Räsänen. “Further Defence of Legal Age Change: A Reply to the Critics.”
Journal of Medical Ethics 45:7 (2019), 471–2.
- Joona Räsänen. “Age and Ageing: What do They Mean?” Ratio 34:1 (2021), 33–43.
- Aksel Braanen Sterri. “Sex Selection in India: Why a Ban is not Justified.”
Developing World Bioethics 20 (2020), 150–6.
- Gloria Traina and Eli Feiring. “Priority Setting and Personal Health Responsibility:
An Analysis of Norwegian Key Policy Documents.” Journal of Medical Ethics
Online First (2020)
- Gloria Traina and Eli Feiring. “‘there is No Such Thing as Getting Sick Justly or
Unjustly’ — A Qualitative Study of Clinicians’ Beliefs on the Relevance of Personal
Responsibility as a Basis for Health Prioritisation.” BMC Health Services Research
20, 497 (2020).