Publications derived from workshop presentations:
- Jesper Ahlin Marceta. “Resolved and Unresolved Bioethical Authenticity
Problems.” Monash Bioethics Review 38 (2020), 1–14.
- Jesper Ahlin Marceta. “Authenticity and Physician-Assisted Suicide: A Reply to
Ahlzén.” Medicine, Health Care and Philosophy 24 (2021), 543–546.
- Kristine Bærøe and Torbjørn Gundersen. “Trustworthy Bioethicists Within Lifecycles of Artificial Intelligence in Health.” Forthcoming in Christo El Morr (editor), AI and Society: Opportunities and Tensions. New York: Chapman and Hall.
- Göran Collste, contribution to Health Care of Persons without Permanent
Residence Permits: Ethical Aspects of Treatment Requiring Aftercare, report
by the Swedish National Council on Medical Ethics. Stockholm: SMER 2020:6.
(In Swedish) (In English)
- Eli Feiring, Gloria Traina, Joar Røkke Fystro and Bjorn Hofmann. “Avoiding
Hypersensitive Reluctance to Address Parental Responsibility in Childhood
Obesity.” Journal of Medical Ethics 48 (2022), 65–69.
- Polaris Koi. “Born Which Way? ADHD, Situational Self-Control, and
Responsibility.” Neuroethics 14 (2020), 205–218.
- Erik Malmqvist and Christian Munthe. “What High-Income States should do to
Address Industrial Antibiotic Pollution.” Public Health Ethics 13 (2020),
- Thomas Søbirk Petersen. “Are You Game—Theoretically? A Critical Discussion
of a Game-Theory-Based Argument in Favour of Banning Doping.” Sport, Ethics
- Joona Räsänen. “Why Older People should be Allowed to Change Their Legal Age”. Aeon (9 October 2019).
- Joona Räsänen. “Moral Case for Legal Age Change.” Journal of Medical Ethics
45 (2019), 461–464.
- Joona Räsänen. “Further Defence of Legal Age Change: A Reply to the Critics.”
Journal of Medical Ethics 45 (2019), 471–472.
- Joona Räsänen. “Age and Ageing: What do They Mean?” Ratio 34 (2021), 33–43.
- Joona Räsänen and Anna Smajdor. “Epigenetics, Harm, and Identity.” The
American Journal of Bioethics 22 (2022), 40–42.
- Aksel Braanen Sterri. “Sex Selection in India: Why a Ban is not Justified.”
Developing World Bioethics 20 (2020), 150–156.
- Gloria Traina and Eli Feiring. “Priority Setting and Personal Health Responsibility:
An Analysis of Norwegian Key Policy Documents.” Journal of Medical Ethics
48 (2022), 39–45.
- Gloria Traina and Eli Feiring. “‘There is No Such Thing as Getting Sick Justly or
Unjustly’—A Qualitative Study of Clinicians’ Beliefs on the Relevance of Personal
Responsibility as a Basis for Health Prioritisation.” BMC Health Services Research
20, 497 (2020).